But there's an easy, inexpensive solution that won't take up much of your time. All you need is some baby powder. This will reduce friction between layers.
THE STEPS TO STOP THE SQUEAK
- Lay an old blanket or tarp over the ground
- Turn your saddle upside down on the blanket. Lay out the fenders and stirrups and expose the area under the jockey
- Sprinkle all the areas that are layered against each other mainly the fenders, jockeys and between the skirts
- Shake the saddle vigorously to make sure the powder gets in deep and coats all the areas where you placed it
- Saddle your horse. Wipe up any excess powder. Ride on smelling baby fresh and enjoying the silence.